Lexmark and the Environment
Lexmark strives to be an environmentally responsible provider of products and services. From the way we design with the environment in mind, to how we engineer our packaging to reduce materials, all the way to the collection programs we provide and our environmentally progressive approaches to recycling.
Learn how you can recycle your used inkjet cartridges.
Learn how you can recycle your used toner cartridges.
Learn how you can recycle your end-of-life Lexmark printer.
Lexmark is making a difference
- All of Lexmark's manufacturing sites are certified to the ISO 9000, ISO 14001, and OSHAS 18001 standards.
- Lexmark's environmental programs keep millions of pounds of solid waste out of waste streams annually.
- Lexmark has cartridge or equipment collection programs available in over 60 countries with various methods of returns.
- Lexmark recovers millions of used cartridges each year via the Lexmark Cartridge Collection Programs to be either reused or recycled.
- Lexmark products have been awarded many eco-labels including German Blue Angel and US Energy Star certifications.
- The longer lasting yields of Lexmark's high yield cartridges allow customers to spend more time printing impressive documents and less time changing cartridges.